Fall Wines For The Changing Season.
We’ve selected 6 wines to taste for fall with the changing season ushering in a whole new palette of rich flavors…So come and join us at the Workshop Tasting room, a great place to enjoy wine in North Tacoma.
A Workshop Tasting Room Event.
Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016.
4:00pm – 7:00pm.
Welcome to the change of season! At this time we welcome simple, satisfying roasted meats and vegetables highlighting the best of fall farmer’s market produce. We share an undeniable desire to indulge in delicious fall comfort foods when the weather cools down. And, we crave stronger wines that will go with bigger, richer, warming foods of the season.
We’ll open our September 17th afternoon tasting with the following selections.
- An impressive and pure Beaune 2014 white chardonnay reserve from Burgundy, France,
- A fresh and powerful 2012 estate white blend wine from the Rhône Valley,
- A highly seductive Italian 2014 alpine red wine from Alto Adige, Italy,
- A juicy & full-bodied 2012 red wine vinified from grapes grown in limestone rich soils in San Bonito County, Napa, CA, and;
- An opulent traditional red wine 2013 from Douro, Portugal touched by Bordeaux’s Bruno Prats, grandson of Fernard Ginestet, owner of Château Margaux.
We look forward to seeing you there.
— Victoria Johnson, Owner, Proprietor, and Box Mover.
Image: Composite PublicDomainPictures.Net (Leaves)